Sunday, June 20, 2010




I don't really write much.
I just post pictures.
I like pictures.
I also like to think about things.
I read a lot and listen to music a lot.
I like spelling and grammar.
I miss people easily.
I have recently become obsessed with ballet pink.
I hate when girls wear skirts so short you can see the garter on their stockings.
I want floral Doc Martens but need to save all my money for uni.
I'm lucky to have seen what I have seen so far in my life.
I like quotes.
I like sparkly things... Somewhat like a magpie.
I hate liars.
I hate liars that lie about lying.
I love to dance.
I like to watch movies and go to the theatre. (not the movie theatre, the actual theatre)
I'm not a shy person, but I get shy at stupid times.
I like when people sing in british accents.
I'm excited that the world is so big, and I have so much to see for the rest of my life.
I have amazing friends. Seriously. Amazing.
Here's a pretty picture
.

No comments:

Post a Comment